Job Number: 23108837
Pay Rate ($): 33.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a X-Ray Technician to work at a correctional facility in Buena Vista, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $33 / hour
- Part-time – 20 hours a week. Client is flexible on shift days.
The requirements are:
- Verifying patients' identity and reviewing physicians' orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients' bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians' written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients' exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
- Working closely with the resident Radiologist to determine whether further tests are required.
- Ensuring that the x-ray equipment is regularly serviced and in good working order.
- Promptly notifying management of damaged or malfunctioning x-ray equipment.
- Maintaining an accurate record of completed x-ray procedures.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a X-Ray Technician
- A valid and current X-Ray Technician license issued by the State of CO
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Certification through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.