Job Number: 21731677
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a travel Trauma Registered Nurse to work in a facility in Colton, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Providing triage, diagnosis and care for trauma patients, and preventing secondary complications.
- Handling serious injuries and illnesses, such as car accidents, suicide attempts, and heart attacks.
- Preparing patients for emergency operations and assisting surgeons in the operation.
- Distributing emergency medications.
- Working with urgent care patients and traumatized family members.
- Managing a chaotic and stressful work schedule.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of California
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- A Trauma Nurse certification.
- The ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Dedication and attention to details.
- Good communication skills as well as interpersonal skills when dealing with patients.