Job Number: 21933805
Pay Rate ($): 41.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Sex Offender Therapist and Evaluator to work at a facility in Ordway, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc
- Monday through Friday, 0800-1700.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited:
- Conduct assessment & psychological evaluation of sex offenders in accordance with Sex Offender Management Board (SOMB) standards. Document completed evaluations and recommended treatment level.
- Provide intensive sex offender treatment within the CDOC' s Sex Offender Treatment & Monitoring Program (SOTMP) including development, implementation and modification of individual treatment plans.
- Conduct and prepare sex offense specific evaluation for use by SOTMP therapists, community corrections, the Colorado Board of Parole and community sex offender treatment providers.
- Assure continuity of care for sex offenders by providing written assessment and evaluation reports following SOTMP therapist manuals & protocols to receiving agencies, providers & staff.
- Participate in SOTMP meetings to design & update program content, receive training and conduct staffings on inmates throughout the department to determine treatment recommendations for SOTMP and other mental health services.
- Review results of offense specific evaluations with SOTMP staff, SOTMP Community Liaison and Parole staff
- Provide consultation based on sex offender evaluation
Valid License/Candidacy from the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies as one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor or
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker or
- Licensed Psychologist or
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Applicant must have one year of experience as a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Experience must be with the mental health and/or sex offender population.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Listing with the SOMB (Sex Offender Management Board) as a Full Operating Level Evaluator