Job Number: 24-01580
Pay Rate ($): 52.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a facility in Waipahu, Hawaii. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $52 / hour
- Full-time 1400-2230
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Performing screening activities, which includes health assessments;
- Providing direct health care services;
- Assessing individual health behaviors;
- Recognizing mental health conditions;
- Providing education and counseling on related health issues;
- Assisting individuals in assuming responsibility for their own health care to the best of their ability, knowledge, and circumstances;
- Providing emergency supportive care, CPR and first aid to the best of their ability, knowledge and circumstances;and
- Coordinating release planning with community medical or mental health agencies when appropriate
The requirements are:
- Provider must possess at least 6 months of recent (within the last 3 years) nursing experience gained in a hospital or similar acute care setting (exception: the Registered Nurse, who does not meet the experience requirement, may be referred to operate in a Licensed Practical Nurse capacity;upon completion of 2, 000 hours as an LPN at a Department of Public Safety correctional facility under the exception, the Registered Nurse, who does not meet the experience requirement, may then be referred to operate in a Registered Nurse capacity).
- Service provider(s) shall ensure that each of the RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and APRNs referred to any of the facilities shall have passed a criminal background check completed by the service provider.
- The service provider will also request each RN, LPN, CNAs, and APRNs, to disclose any relationships between the referred nurse and any person under the custody of the Department of Public Safety. This includes relatives, friends, or any other type of close personal relationship. The service provider shall notify the facility requesting the nurse of any known relationships with the referred nurse prior to referral. The Clinical Services Administrator or designee will work with the facility's security personnel to determine if the referred nurse is acceptable for placement in the facility.
- Each of the RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and APRNs, referred to any of the facilities possesses a current and valid nursing license or applicable certification issued by the State of Hawaii
- current CPR and First Aid training card
- and current N-95 respirator fit testing and a personal respirator
- A copy of each nurse's license, certification, CPR card and photo shall be provided to the requesting facility.
- The nurse's social security number and date of birth shall also be provided to the requesting facility to obtain clearance for entrance into the facility.
- Must have at least 1 year acute care experience
- Must be comfortable working independently once trained
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Isaiah Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST)