Job Number: 23770683
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a Correctional Facility in Spruce Pine, North Carolina . This is a registry position working for Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hours
- 2p-1030p 2nd shift 8 hours
- Special Needs 8 or 12 hr shifts
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment.
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases.
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current BLS provider card (American Heart Association).
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email, fax, and mail. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at our offices at 800-928-5561.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.