Job Number: 22737965
Pay Rate ($): 38.5
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Institution in Smithfield, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Mon-Fri 12: 30 PM-9: 00 PM or 5: 00 AM-1: 30 PM
- Required to work every other weekend and holidays as scheduled
- Will consider 12-hr. Shifts
- Provides general nursing care to patients
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience within the last three years (36 months) as a Registered Nurse.
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Medical/surgical/ER/Mental Health, etc.
- Must have prior experience. DPS Experience preferred.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).