Job Number: 23105367
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking Registered Nurses to work at a Correctional Institution in Raleigh, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- 12 hour day 6am-6: 30pm
- 12 hour night 6pm-6: 30am
- 8 hour evenings 2pm-10: 30pm
- 8 hour nights 10pm- 6: 30am
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina
- A valid and current BLS provider card (American Heart Association)
- DPS Experience a plus, however not a requirement, we cannot hire new graduate nurse s, as we need nurses who are experienced and require minimum orientation ASAP.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.