Job Number: 22566915
Pay Rate ($): 43.5
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $43.50 / hour
- Variable, are open to working with their schedule, just looking to fill in shifts, per diem is open, usually 3/12 hour shifts (They consider full time typically 36 hours)
- As a Registered Nurse, you help fulfill the mission of providing medically necessary, evidence-based integrated health care to patients going through the judicial system. Our nurses are engaged, lifelong learners who believe in a culture of collaboration, communication, and a team approach to quality patient care. Daily, you will respond to the medical needs and provide necessary continuity of care that may emerge during a patient' s stay in the county jail system.
- Provide assessments and implement appropriate nursing interventions
- Monitor patient' s progress and evaluate outcomes
- Perform standard nursing procedures appropriate to patient needs
- Complete and process all required documentation, including plans and discharge planning, in a comprehensive, objective, and legible manner
- Provide health-related education to patients as appropriate to patient needs
- Administer medication and addresses other pharmacological needs
- Perform basic intravenous and phlebotomy skills
- Participate in orientation and training of new employees, contract staff, students, and others
Length of Assignment: a minimum of at least one year
- Ability to work inside a jail
- Ability to respond to emergencies
- Ability to get on the floor to perform CPR/chest compressions, push medical equipment, climb stairs, and lift patients on a gurney that may weigh up to 35 pounds
- Will be assigned to various clinical locations in the Phoenix area within a 5-mile radius
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Megan Monday-Friday.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.