Job Number: 23-13905
Pay Rate ($): 43.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $43 / hour
- This position has no set amount of hours and does not guarantee 40 hrs a week. Please note this position can require floating between different facilities, especially if you want a more full schedule.
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of current, valid, unrestricted license as a RN issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing - OR- issued by a participating Compact State.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the from the from the National Council of State Boards of Nursing, obtained via the following link: https://www.Nursys.Com .
- Copy of current, completed fit testing for N95 particulate respirators.
- Minimum one year of past work experience in this position
Service Description: Provides assessments and implements appropriate nursing interventions. Monitors patient's progress as appropriate and evaluates outcomes. Performs standard nursing procedures appropriate to patient needs. Completes and processes all required documentation, including plans and discharge planning, in a comprehensive, objective, and legible manner. Provides health-related education to patients as appropriate to patient needs. Administers medication and addresses other pharmacological needs as protocol dictates and performs basic intravenous and phlebotomy skills as required. Participates in orientation and training of new employees, contract staff, students, and others needed.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jackie Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).