Job Number: 23916110
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Facility in Maury, North Carolina . This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- Every weekend days 6a-630p
- 2nd shift 8hr 2p-1030p
- 2 nd shift 2p-1030p every weekend
- Provides general nursing care to patients
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina
- Correctional experience-preferred
- A valid and current BLS card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume to hr2@stafftodayinc.Com . If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at our offices 800-928-5561 .
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.