Job Number: 22809497
Pay Rate ($): 38.5
Staff Today Inc (STI) is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a state correctional facility in Maury, North Carolina . This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today Inc at the state facility. The schedule for this position requires that the RN is available to work varying shifts a month is required.
Pay Rate: $38.50 / hour
- 2p-1030p 2nd shift 8 hours
- preferably for 2nd shift.
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Experience working as a nurse in a correctional setting preferred but not required.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email, fax, and mail. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at our offices at 800-928-5561. You may also fax your resume and credentials to 877-858-6263 or email your documents to hr2@stafftodayinc.Com