Job Number: 23244839
Pay Rate ($): 80.0
Staff Today, a Health Advocates Network, Inc. Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a facility in Lincoln, Nebraska . These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $80 / hour
- 2nd Shift 14: 45-23: 15, every other weekend required (not negotiable)
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of Nebraska
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Psych experience preferred, youth experience a bonus but not required.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.