Job Number: 22508002
Pay Rate ($): 38.5
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a correctional facility in Lillington, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- 2: 00 p.M.-10: 30 p.M.
- Every other weekend required as needed
- 13-week assignment
- Start Date: ASAP
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience within the last three years (36 months) as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of NC
- A valid and current BLS provider card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Specialty needed: Medical/Surgical/ER/Urgent Care
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Savannah at 800-928-5561 Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).