Job Number: 23447127
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a state correctional facility in Lenoir, North Carolina .These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $38.50 / hour
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hours
- 6a-630p Days 12 hours
- Flexible scheduling to include every other weekend
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jessica at 800-928-5561 Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.