Job Number: 23-03523
Pay Rate ($): 52.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a facility in Kailua, Hawaii. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
Pay Rate: $52 / hour
- Day shift and weekends
- Can work weekends and/or night shifts.
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of Hawaii.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Registered Nurses, who does not meet the experience requirement may be referred to operate in a Licensed Practical Nurse capacity; upon completion of 2, 000 hours as an LPN at the Department' s facilities under the exception, the Registered Nurse, who does not meet the experience requirement, may then be referred to operate in a Registered Nurse capacity
- First time Registered Nurse must have 6 months of recent (within the last 3 years) nursing experience gained within a hospital or similar acute care setting
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).