Job Number: 23863160
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Facility in Hobbs, NM. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Travel Pay Rate 36 hours
Weekly Gross Pay ($34 per hour x 36 hr.) $1, 224.00
Weekly Travel Stipend - Non taxed (pay-lodging $700, M&I $483=$1183.00 weekly) $1, 183.00
Total Pay Weekly ($1183 is not taxed) $2, 407.00
Feels Like per hour ($2407/36hrs=$66.86) $66.86
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of NM
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Barbara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.