Job Number: 22726699
Pay Rate ($): 38.5
Staff Today Inc (STI) is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a state Correctional Facility in Goldsboro, North Carolina. This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today Inc at the state facility.
Pay Rate: $38.50 / hour
- 6p-630a Nights 12 hours
- (10 hr shift: 11: 45p – 10: 15a)
REQUIREMENTS for Neuse CI:
- RN licensed to practice in the State of North Carolina
- Conduct offender sick call 3 times per week as dictated by DPS Health Care Procedure Policy, or assist unit physician with sick call when unit physician is present
- Conduct Restrictive Housing checks daily as dictated by the prison Unit Standard Operating Procedures.
- Use approved DPS Nursing Protocols to treat minor injuries & illnesses which do not require a physician' s attention.
- Prepare & administer medications as per physician order.
- Refer offenders to physician' s clinics, or hospitals as appropriate.
- Prepare medical records for transferring offenders, including following the policy & procedure for medication transfer in the DPS.
- Provide offenders access to quality healthcare provided by competent healthcare professionals in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Ensure proper organization & maintenance of health records in accordance with the prison Unit policies and the DPS Health Care Policies & Procedures manual and assure that the prison Unit Healthcare Standard Operating Procedures are maintained in a current state at all times.
- Ensure that all treatments & medications are fully documented in the patient' s health record.
- The Vendor' s RNs may possibly assume charge responsibilities but only after they have been oriented to a particular facility area, however a DPS RN would always be available for consultation via phone or actual site location (contact number to be provided).
- Obtain venipuncture blood samples/package specimens for lab handling
- Must meet CPR training/certification requirements per contract (RFP19-013835-BET).
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).