Job Number: 23179934
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Facility in Gig Harbor, Washington. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Weekly Gross Pay - $1, 260
Weekly Travel Stipend Non-Taxed - goes to the net pay - $1, 288
Total Weekly ($1, 288 is not taxed) - $2, 548
Feels like per hour - $70.78
$2, 548 div 36 hours = $70.78)
- 0600-1430 Fri-Tue
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- Qualified for travel rate if permanent residence is 50+ miles away
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of Washington
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jasmine Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.