Job Number: 23158109
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at a state correctional facility in Maury, North Carolina .These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hours
- Day shift hrs. Are 8am-4: 30pm
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Experience working as a nurse in a correctional setting preferred but not required.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jessica at 800-928-5561 Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.