Job Number: 23109585
Pay Rate ($): 40.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a correctional facility in Canon City, Co. This is a registry position with Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $40 / hour
- TH-SA 0800-2000 other W 1200-2000
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of CO
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.