Job Number: 23-08941
Pay Rate ($): 64.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Facility in Canon City, Colorado. This is registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $64 / hour
- Sept 10, 11, 12x2, 17, 18, 19 All shifts are 0600-1920
- 9/21, 9/22, 9/23 1800-6.
- October needs Th/F/SA 18-6. With a possibility to extend into November.
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-623. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus (Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the state of Colorado
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- RN with hospital experience