Job Number: 23054490
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at the state correctional facilities in Butner, North Carolina . This is a registry position in which working for Staff Today at the state facility. The schedule for this position requires that the RN is available to work varying shifts a month.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- 6am - 2: 30pm 1st shift 8 hours
- 2pm - 10: 30pm 2nd shift 8 hours
- Will accept 10hr or 12 hr positions
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email, fax, and mail. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica at our offices at 800-928-5561.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.