Job Number: 23158106
Pay Rate ($): 62.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Institution in Burgaw, North Carolina. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $62 / hour
- 6pm - 6: 30am Nights 12 hours
- 12 hr night shift nurses. (6p-6a or 10p-6a)
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures, and the NC Board of Nursing scope of practice.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- CORRECTIONAL EXPERIENCE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jessica at 800-928-5561 Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.