Job Number: 23-13534
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Facility in Aberdeen, Washington. These are registry positions with our company.
40hrs Travel Package
Weekly Gross Pay = $1760
Local Hourly Rate (Taxable) = $44
Weekly Travel Stipend Non-Taxed- goes to the net pay = $1218 (Hotel-735 Meals-483)
Total Weekly ($1218 is not taxed)= $2978
Feels like per hour = $74.45
$2978 div 40 hours = $74.45
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of previous working experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of Washington
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Qualified for travel rate if permanent residence is 50+ miles away
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-623. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Pauline (Monday-Friday 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).