Job Number: 21766475
Pay Rate ($): 100.0
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work in a facility in Colton, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
Duties (may include but is not limited to):
- Providing surgical patients with perioperative care in recovery, procedure, and operating rooms.
- Stocking operating rooms with sterile surgical equipment, linens, and supplies.
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans for surgical patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery by cleaning and disinfecting areas to be operated on.
- Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Applying sterile techniques in handling medical instruments and equipment pre-, during, and post-surgery.
- Collaborating with surgical teams and other medical professionals on patient medication and post-surgery care.
- Updating patient files and medical records.
- Assisting with the ordering, maintenance, and safe storage of surgical equipment and supplies.
- Providing patients with post-surgery care instructions and answering questions.
- Must have at least one year of previous experience as an RN
- Must have experience working in Operating Room
- Must have current/valid RN license issued by the state of CA
- Must have CPR issued by the American Heart Association
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Amanda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).