Job Number: 23688463
Pay Rate ($): 80.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a facility in Stockton, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $80 / hour
- Area: Medical OT-8HR Class: RN Shift: 3 Start: 22: 00: 00 End: 06: 30: 00
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
The requirements are:
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST)
- At least one year (12 months) of experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- A valid and current RN license issued within the US
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.