Job Number: 23331458
Pay Rate ($): 40.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Facility in Ordway, Colorado . This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $40 / hour
- 3/18 1000-2200
- 4/15 1000-2202
- 4/29 1000-2203
- PRN Shift
- Provide professional nursing care/treatment to patients in accordance with medical protocols, written policies and procedures.
- Conduct sick call/assessment
- Assisting the physician.
- Carrying out orders, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Monitor patients for communicable diseases
- Counsels for compliance with diet, medications, and treatment.
- Respond to inquiries, medical appointments, orders medications and supplies and additional nursing care duties, as required.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of Colorado
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications via email, fax, and mail. You may also apply directly through this job post. If you have any questions, please contact Jesus at our offices at 800-928-5561 .
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.