Job Number: 22508145
Pay Rate ($): 38.5
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work at a Correctional Institution in Laurinburg, North Carolina. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- 5: 45 am-6: 30 pm
- 9: 30 am-10: 00 pm
- 12-hour shifts
- 36 hours one week; 48 hours the following week
- Every other weekend track scheduling
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered Nurse
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North Carolina
- A valid and current BLS provider card (American Heart Association).
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).