Job Number: 23-14003
Pay Rate ($): 47.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian to work at a facility in Lancaster, California . These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $47 / hour
- Area: Medical OT-8HR Class: RD Shift: 1 Start: 08: 00: 00 End: 16: 30: 00
Responsibilities (may include but is not limited to):
- Providing timely documentation of nutritional care in accordance with policy through nutritional assessment/progress notes.
- Conducts diet counseling to all patients.
- Assess the dietary and health needs of patients.
- Counsel patients on food and nutrition.
- Develop meal plans for clients and gauge the effects of these meal plans.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, unit/dietary meetings and nutrition meetings.
- Observes patients at mealtimes.
- Provide assistance in the management of food production.
- Attends professional meetings/seminars as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).