Job Number: 23499597
Pay Rate ($): 38.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Radiologic Technician to work at a facility in Vacaville, California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $38 / hour
- Area: Medical OT-8HR Class: RADT Shift: 1 Start: 07: 30: 00 End: 16: 00: 00
- Follow physicians' orders regarding the areas of the body of which images are needed
- Operate and adjust imaging equipment
- Explain procedures to patients
- Position patients and equipment
- Follow procedures that prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation to themselves, as well as to the patient
- Keep track of and organize patients' records
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Radiologic Technician/X-ray Technologist
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of California
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.