Job Number: 22942743
Pay Rate ($): 78.0
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Psychologist to work at a facility in Manson, NC. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
Pay Rate: $78 / hour
- Provide a variety of psychological services to individuals and groups in accordance with Article 153 of the Education Law.
- May supervise unlicensed psychology staff and serve as the assistant director of a psychology program or department to a Principal or Chief Psychologist.
- Evaluates and provide a variety of psychological services to individuals and groups, including specialized assessments and interventions.
- Interview individuals and obtain and record personal data and information.
- Develops, implements, monitors and revises treatment plants, interventions and programs.
- Conducts and/or supervises individual and group psychotherapy or counseling sessions.
- Evaluates individual's eligibility for services.
- Maintains records and documentation consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Provide clinical leadership, program management, and training in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Provide clinical and/or administrative supervision to unlicensed psychology and direct care staff.
- Monitor and coordinate psychological services and activities and reviews individual records to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team and/or collaborates with other health care professionals and disciplines to achieve individuals' treatments goals.
- Develops and conducts training.
- Screens, selects and interviews internship candidates.
- Maintains and participates in the development of policies, procedures and standards for psychological services.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of NC