Job Number: 23-08229
Pay Rate ($): 187.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to work at a facility in Raleigh, NC . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $187 / hour
- Minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 4 days per week. No weekends
- Directly evaluates, treats and documents treatment of assigned psychiatric patients on a continual basis in accordance with policy, procedures, and laws
- Provides diagnosis after assessment; prescribes medications; monitors patients' progress, including laboratory values and special procedures with appropriate follow-up or referrals as indicated
- Dictates admission summaries, and discharge summaries and other necessary documentation
- Confers with patient' s relatives, AR, legal Client, or healthcare proxy to inform them of patient' s condition, changes in physical or mental status and treatment recommendations and to encourage their participation in the overall treatment planning and management of patient
- Communicates with community psychiatrists as appropriate to enhance patient care, to facilitate patient discharge, and to respond to questions regarding patient management
- Must have at least 5 years of correctional experience.
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of NC
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).