Job Number: 23-13957
Pay Rate ($): 125.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Physician to work at a facility in Dillwyn, VA . These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $125 - $135 / hour
- Monday through Friday from 8: 00 AM –4: 30 PM.
- To provide primary care and management of offenders being considered for / undergoing medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) treatment.
- Diagnosing diseases, illnesses, and/or conditions
- Assessing the need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribing them
- Providing information to patients and families regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Monitoring patient progress and response to therapies and/or treatments
- Maintaining patient records and accurate information
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Vanessa Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Physician
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Great communication skills to talk with patients about treatment options.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Doctorate degree from an accredited medical school.
- Board certification and state license in VA