Job Number: 23975710
Pay Rate ($): 180.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Physician to work at a facility in Waverly, VA. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $180 / hour
- Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
- Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
- Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
- Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
- Recommending and designing treatment plans.
- Prescribing medications or therapies.
- Explaining medical procedures to patients.
- Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Physician Assistant
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- license issued by the State of VA
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Tawnya Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.