Job Number: 23341673
Pay Rate ($): 151.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Physician to work at a correctional facility in Pueblo, Colorado. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $151 / hour
The requirements are:
- Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
- Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
- Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
- Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
- Recommending and designing treatment plans.
- Prescribing medications or therapies.
- Explaining medical procedures to patients.
- Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
- Complying with medical laws (for example, HIPAA).
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jesus Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST)
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Physician
- A valid and current Physician license issued by the State of CO
- Knowledge and experience in diagnosing and treating a wide variety of illnesses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Dexterity and detail oriented abilities.
- Patience and compassion.
- The ability and willingness to stay up to date on advancements, innovations, and developments in the field.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.