Job Number: 23206592
Pay Rate ($): 183.0
Staff Today Inc, is seeking a Physician to work at a facility in Portland, OR. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today inc.
Pay Rate: $183 / hour
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS)
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURES, CERTIFICATIONS, DESIGNATIONS
- Clinical Care Diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical conditions according to scope of practice to include conducting a comprehensive health assessment of the patient' s medical history by conducting physical exams, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, devising a course of treatment, discussing alternative treatment, risk and benefits of treatment, prescribing and monitoring medications, appropriate counseling of patient and reassessment of the patient at appropriate intervals.
- Panel Management Utilizes panel based information technology tools to prioritize and direct proactive care for patients assigned to provider panel including preventive health screening and chronic disease care management. Follows-up on utilization issues (ED, hospital admissions). Maintains training on new or updated systems and processes to support patient health maintenance or improvement, and quality of health delivery.
- Referrals Establishes need for specialty and rehabilitative services and make appropriate referrals. Assesses and counsels patients regarding preventive care needs; delivers services or makes appropriate referrals. Determines need/schedule for high risk referrals. Any referrals to external/non Health Department providers or resources will entail detailed EHR and chart notes to document reason and medical necessity or benefit for referred event.
- Consultation/Coordination Provides clinical consultation to Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, nurses and support staff. Prioritizes and directs activities of care team. Coordinates with Behavioral Health providers to effectively integrate care for overall patient health and experience. Provides coverage for clinical colleagues in their absence. Participate at clinic, department, county level and beyond for conferences, committees, and related events to share and gain information and input into improved and modernized public health processes and standards.
- Documentation Completes patient documentation and manages electronic in-basket according to established policies and procedures. Tags records for follow-up, consultation or verification to ensure all appropriate details and events are recorded for full record and shared process with team and Behavioral Health staff. Enters encounter and event codes for correct billing for internal and external medical billing events to minimize error or need for follow-up, clarification or correction.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oregon Physician License
- DEA License
- BLS/CPR Certification
Provider Specialty: Family Medicine; Prenatal would be strongly preferred
Preferred Contract Length: The longer the length of the contract, the better
Patient volume per 8-hour shift: 16-20 clients
Typical cases per age group at each clinic: evenly split per each age demographic
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Megan Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.