Job Number: 23344583
Pay Rate ($): 83.0
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to work at a facility in Maury, NC. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients' injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing medications and suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Stitching wounds, setting bones, assisting in surgeries, and administering immunizations.
- Reviewing and maintaining patients' medical histories and records and recording patients' progress.
- Providing documentation for insurance companies.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
- Conducting or participating in outreach programs, making house calls, and visiting nursing homes to treat patients.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Physician Assistant
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date certification in the state of NC
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Issac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.