Job Number: 23-13116
Pay Rate ($): 83.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Physician Assistant to work at a facility in Maury, NC. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $83 / hour
- Interviewing, examining, and diagnosing patients'injuries and illnesses.
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Prescribing medications and suggesting lifestyle changes.
- Stitching wounds, setting bones, assisting in surgeries, and administering immunizations.
- Reviewing and maintaining patients'medical histories and records and recording patients'progress.
- Providing documentation for insurance companies.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
- Researching the latest treatments, innovations, advances, and trends in the medical industry.
- Conducting or participating in outreach programs, making house calls, and visiting nursing homes to treat patients.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Physician Assistant
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date certification in the state of NC
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).