Job Number: 23923645
Pay Rate ($): 225.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to work at a facility in San Quentin, California . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $225 / hour
- Area: Medical STRT Class: PCP Shift: 1 Start: 08: 00: 00 End: 16: 00: 00
- Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services
- Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, medications and treatment regimens for medical conditions
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients
- Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws
- Record complete, timely and legible medical records
- Minimum 1 year previous working experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Primary Care Physician
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.