Job Number: 23-13984
Pay Rate ($): 55.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Occupational Therapist to work at a Facility in Waupun, Wisconsin. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
- Class: OT Shift: 1 Start: 07: 00: 00 End: 15: 30: 00
- Test and evaluate patients'physical and mental abilities and analyze medical data to determine realistic rehabilitation goals for patients.
- Complete and maintain necessary records.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Plan and implement programs and social activities to help patients learn work or school skills and adjust to handicaps.
- Select activities that will help individuals learn work and life-management skills within limits of their mental or physical capabilities.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Occupational Therapist
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of Wisconsin
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
If interested in this position, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-6263. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Vanessa (Mon-Fri 8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).