Job Number: 22911143
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is seeking a Occupational Therapist to work at a facility in St.Louis, MO. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today.
- Tentative hours will be Tuesday and Thursday 8: 00AM – 4: 00 PM with an unpaid 1⁄ 2 half lunch break, and Wednesday 8: 30AM - 11: 30AM.
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients regain lost skills.
- Preparing clients for a return to work.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and the technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Brenda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- (1) year of working experience as a Occupational Therapist
- Certified by the National Board for Certification.
- Experience with children, young adults and children with special needs.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and physical therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient conditions and work with treatment plans.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.