Job Number: 23-13372
Pay Rate ($): 50.0
Health Advocates Network is seeking a Occupational Therapist to work at a Facility in Baltimore, MD. This is a registry position with our company.
Pay Rate: $50 / hour
Provide diagnostic and therapeutic occupational therapy services to students. Serve as a consultant to teachers and other staff regarding the development and implementation of occupational therapy strategies that support educational goals and objectives.
1. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Serves as a resource to teachers for materials and methods.
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team members and with parents
- Attends IEP meetings, CSTs and other meetings.
2. DIRECT SERVICE
- Provides occupational therapy evaluation/screening.
- Discuss screening/evaluation results with jurisdictions (LEAs).
- Develops and implements an individualized therapeutic program (as part of the IEP) for each student receiving occupational therapy services on individual caseload.
- Provides individual/group/classroom occupational therapy.
- Provides services in a variety of on/off campus settings.
- Provides consultative occupational therapy to team members and parents.
- Monitors students'perceptual motor skills for follow up.
- Writes treatment notes for each occupational and therapy visit.
- Writes quarterly progress reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may fax a copy of your most recent resume to 877-858-6263. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Rashida Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Must hold valid DC, Maryland, and Virginia State License issued by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).