Job Number: 23206605
Pay Rate ($): 104.0
Staff Today Inc, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work at a facility in Portland, OR. This is a registry position with our company Staff Today inc.
Pay Rate: $104 / hour
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS)
PROFESSIONAL LICENSURES, CERTIFICATIONS, DESIGNATIONS
- Diagnosis and treats acute and chronic medical conditions according to scope of practice to include conducting a medical history, conducting physical exams, ordering and interpreting diagnostic tests, devising a course of treatment, discussing alternative treatment, risk and benefits of treatment, prescribing and monitoring medications, appropriate counseling of patient and reassessment of the patient at appropriate intervals.
- Utilizes panel based information technology tools to prioritize and directs proactive care for patients assigned to provider panel including preventive health screening and chronic disease care management. Follow-ups on utilization issues (ED, hospital admissions). Documents actions taken, staff assignment of duties, etc.
- Establishes need for specialty and rehabilitative services and make appropriate referrals. Assesses and counsels patients regarding preventive care needs; delivers services or makes appropriate referrals. Determines need/schedule for high risk referrals. Notes referrals and outcomes in documentation for care plan and charges/reimbursement of services.
- Seeks clinical consultation from Physician as needed. Provide consultation to nurses and support staff. Prioritize and direct activities of care team. Coordinates with Behavioral Health providers to effectively integrate care. Provides coverage for clinical colleagues in their absence.
- Completes patient documentation and manages electronic in-basket according to established policies and procedures. Manages confidential health information as part of chart notes and documentation to set care plan for other providers and staff to provide team approach healthcare delivery.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Nurse Practitioner License/Registered Nurse License
- BLS CPR Certification
Provider Specialty: Family Medicine; Prenatal would be strongly preferred
Preferred Contract Length: The longer the length of the contract, the better
Patient volume per 8-hour shift: 16-20 clients
Typical cases per age group at each clinic: evenly split per each age demographic
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Megan Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.