Job Number: 21927039
Pay Rate ($): 66.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work at a prison facility in Vacaville , California. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $66 / hour
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Area: Medical OT-8HR Class: NP Shift: 1 Start: 08: 00: 00 End: 16: 30: 00
- help with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations.
- may work in both inpatient and outpatient situations
- perform independently or as part of a treatment team
- perform task of educating patients about preventative care and prescribed treatments
- may conduct physicals, order tests and serve as a patient' s primary healthcare provider
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Nurse Practitioner
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- CPR card issued by the American Heart Association
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.