Job Number: 23667733
Pay Rate ($): 250.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to work at a facility in Vacaville, California . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $250/ hour
- Area: Mental Health-MHCB/L1 Class: PSYT Shift: 1 Start: 07: 00: 00 End: 17: 00: 00
- Directly evaluates, treats and documents treatment of assigned psychiatric patients on a continual basis in accordance with policy, procedures, and laws
- Provides diagnosis after assessment; prescribes medications; monitors patients' progress, including laboratory values and special procedures with appropriate follow-up or referrals as indicated
- Dictates admission summaries, and discharge summaries and other necessary documentation
- Confers with patient' s relatives, AR, legal Client, or healthcare proxy to inform them of patient' s condition, changes in physical or mental status and treatment recommendations and to encourage their participation in the overall treatment planning and management of patient
- Communicates with community psychiatrists as appropriate to enhance patient care, to facilitate patient discharge, and to respond to questions regarding patient management
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Psychiatrist
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.