Job Number: 21862820
Pay Rate ($): 250.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Psychiatrist to work at a facility in Jamestown, California . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $250 / hour
- Area: Mental Health STRT Class: PSYT Shift: 1 Start: 07: 00: 00 End: 17: 00: 00
- Directly evaluates, treats and documents treatment of assigned psychiatric patients on a continual basis in accordance with policy, procedures, and laws
- Provides diagnosis after assessment; prescribes medications; monitors patients' progress, including laboratory values and special procedures with appropriate follow-up or referrals as indicated
- Dictates admission summaries, and discharge summaries and other necessary documentation
- Confers with patient' s relatives, AR, legal Client, or healthcare proxy to inform them of patient' s condition, changes in physical or mental status and treatment recommendations and to encourage their participation in the overall treatment planning and management of patient
- Communicates with community psychiatrists as appropriate to enhance patient care, to facilitate patient discharge, and to respond to questions regarding patient management
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Psychiatrist
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.