Job Number: 23318537
Pay Rate ($): 55.0
Staff Today, a HAN Division, is currently seeking a Licensed Psychiatric Technician to work at a facility in Soledad, California . These are registry positions with our company Staff Today.
Pay Rate: $55 / hour
- Area: Medical OT-8HR Class: LPT Shift: 2 Start: 14: 00: 00 End: 22: 30: 00
- Give a basic level of general behavioral and psychiatric nursing care to mentally or developmentally disabled patient/youth
- Assist in the development of group and individual therapy regimens; Act as a provider of group therapy to patient/youth
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Work with other disciplines as part of Treatment Team in the development of treatment plans and objectives from assessments in providing an overall treatment program for patient/youth
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Licensed Psychiatric Technician
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of California
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.