Job Number: 23-12757
Pay Rate ($): 109.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Dentist to work at a correctional facility in Calipatria, CA. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $109 / hour
*1099 Independent Contractor
- Area: Dental STRT Class: DEN Shift: 1 Start: 08: 00: 00 End: 16: 00: 00
- Diagnosing oral diseases.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention.
- Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
- Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Others duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within the last 36 months (3yrs) as a Dentist
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of CA.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Queyara Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).