Job Number: 22759952
Pay Rate ($): 0.0
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Mid-Level Developer to work at a facility in Fort Worth, TX. These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc
- Writing and maintaining the code.
- Analyzing and implementing best coding practices into the project code.
- Analyzing technical requirements of the project and adapting the code in line with them.
- Identifying and developing areas for revisions in current projects.
- Executing and implementing software tests.
- Developing quality assurance procedures for software projects.
- Analyzing the needs of users, as well as designers', QA testers', and other software development team members' needs.
- Developing quality assurance procedures.
- Coordinating the efforts and cooperating with other developers, designers, system and business analysts, etc.
- Documenting every part of the development process for further work and maintenance.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak with Jessica Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST)
- At least one year (12 months) of previous working experience as a Mid-Level Developer.
- Full knowledge of how to design, program, implement, and maintain Java applications.
- Knowing how to program high-volume and low-latency systems meant for large scaling.
- Solid knowledge of the frameworks for building web projects (Maven, Gradle), frameworks for enterprise projects (Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot), tools for unit testing (JUnit, Mockito), etc.
- The ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- The ability to write high-quality, efficient, and easily testable code.
- Being well-familiar with conducting software analysis, testing, and debugging Java code.
- Experienced in managing Java and Java EE application development.
- Able to come up with alternative approaches and implement newer technologies.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with both technical and non-technical customers.