Job Number: 23-13904
Pay Rate ($): 31.0
Health Advocates Network is currently seeking a Mental Health Professional to work at a Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. These are registry positions with our company.
Pay Rate: $31 / hour
- This position has no set amount of hours and does not guarantee 40 hrs a week. Please note this position can require floating between different facilities, especially if you want a more full schedule.
Supporting Documentation/Additional Qualifications:
- Copy of diploma/transcripts to support graduation with a master's degree behavioral health, social services, or related field.
- Copy of a current, valid, unrestricted license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - OR - Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) issued by the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
- Copy of current, completed PSV from the Arizona State Board of Behavioral Health Examiners obtained via the following link: https://www.Azbbhe.Us .
- Minimum two years of past work experience in this position.
Service Description: Coordinates regarding psychosocial treatment issues related to patient care. Presents relevant findings that pertain to mental status and patient risk in an acute environment. Prepares comprehensive bio-psychosocial assessments, mental status exams, treatment plans, and other clinical reports. Provides individual treatment and crisis intervention services. Facilitates therapeutic and psychoeducational group treatment. Conducts short term, solution-focused therapy with the use of treatment plans, goals, and objectives. Develops treatment plans for patients with serious mental illness and co-occurring disorders. Maintains familiarity with mental health diagnoses that correspond to International Classification of Diseases (ICD) and Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM). Coordinates treatment with Maricopa County Sherriff's Office (MCSO), courts, and community providers for continuity of care.
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please feel free to call at (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Brenda Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).